Upload Photo and Passport Page1
9 Jul 2020, 12:22 am
9 Jul 2020, 4:52 am
Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of these Terms and Condition www.indiavisa.co.uk herein after shall be referred to as "The Company".
The Company accepts passports and other documents for processing only under these terms and conditions. Any variation of Terms and Conditions is only valid if made in writing and signed by a senior member of the Company's management. These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by the laws of England and under jurisdiction of Crawley.
- The Company makes every effort to obtain visas valid for the destination, purpose, period of time and for the number of entries requested by the client. The Company does not accept responsibility for:
- Any decision made by the relevant authority not to issue the required visa;
- The client's failure to ensure that the requirements of the application have not been met;
- Any consequential loss arising from The Company's error or omission in ensuring that the requirements of the application have not been met. Consequential loss includes, but is not limited to loss of profit, loss of income, air fares, accommodation and other expenses.
- The Company does not accept liability for any actions by third parties, including embassies, consulates and passport offices. Such actions may include but are not limited to:
- Loss or damage caused to passports and documents;
- Unexpected or unexplained delays
- Refusal of visas
- The Company are not responsible for any errors or omissions which may occur as a result of publishing information on their website. All information published on the Company's website is subject to change when required.
- In the event of any passport or document being lost or damaged, the Company's liability is restricted to the direct cost of replacing the relevant item. The Company does not accept liability for any consequential loss.
- Delivery methods of passports and documents will be agreed with the client. The Company does not accept any liability for delays, damage or loss caused by a third party.
Payment of Fees:
- All fees are payable in full at the time of submitting application with the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to withhold the application until full payment has been received.
- In the event that a cheque has been dishonoured the Company reserves the right to withhold the passport and documents until full payment has been received.
- In the unlikely event of a client being refused a visa by the relevant authority, the client is still liable to pay the full fees. The Company reserves the right to withhold the passport and documents until full payment has been received.
- The Company reserve the right to accept full payment of bookings (including but not limited to; air fares, accommodation and packages) at the point of sale.
- The Company reserves the right to withhold confirmation of bookings until full payment has been received and cleared.
- In the event that a third party changes the price of a booking the client is liable to pay the revised price.
- All prices quoted at the time of enquiry are subject to change and availability. The Company do not accept any responsibility for change in prices and availability.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to accept an application or order from any particular individual or organisation without giving any reason.
- All information provided by the client is confidential. The Company reserve the right to disclose any information to the relevant authority when it is in the public interest to disclose such information.